$800.00 or $1000.00 per month for Board includes the following:
- 3 meals per day. We feed Purina,Equine Senior or LS, T&A Hay (very light alfalfa; close to “Straight Timothy”). Other Purina feeds upon request/necessity
- A complete strip and rebedding of the stalls is done approximately once a month. We will also do a freshening up of the bedding (2-4 bags maximum), once a week. Extra bedding is available at the cost of $7.00 per bag.
- Ceiling fans are in every stall. There is no extra charge for the fans.
- Air conditioned Tackroom, with refrigerator.
- Blanketing and Unblanketing during the winter. We will also spray your horse with “Off” if you provide it for the summer months when the mosquitos are bad.
- Two nightly barn checks – One between 7:00 p.m. & 8:00 p.m., the other between 10:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. (These are the times we will spray your horse with “Off” during the summer.)
- Holding of the horses for the Farrier and the Vet is included in board.
- Turnout everyday for approx. 3-4 hours. During wet season this turnout may be shortened, during extremely wet conditions we will use the sand ring for rotating turnout or hand walk.